It has that black-as-a-batmobile charisma about it from head to toe. And just like any superhero car, the styling doesn’t hold back. The high gloss front splitter. The air outlet grills in the bonnet. The fins in the wings.
Who wouldn’t want to unwrap this toy on Christmas morning?
Of course, batteries are not included. The AMG GT is powered by a direct injection bi-turbo V8 instead.
The Mercedes-AMG GT features all the whistles & bells:
• V8 4.0L Bi Turbo
• 350Kw / 630Nm
• 4.0secs 0-100Km/h
• Finished in Black (non-metallic)
• Panoramic Sunroof
• AMG sports seats with Nappa Leather upholstery
• 19 inch/20 inch AMG cross spoke, matt black alloy wheels
• Retractable rear aerofoil
• 640 watt Burmester® sound
• Parking Assist PARKTRONIC
• Blind Spot & Lane Keeping Assist
• PRE-SAFE® accident anticipation and much, much more!
It’s fun to dream of a black Christmas – just don’t daydream for too long. There’s a maximum of 6,500 tickets sold in the lottery!
Take a look at the website for more details on this amazing prize and to purchase your ticket.
The lottery will be drawn on the December 15, so don’t miss your chance to put a GT under the tree this Christmas. Proceeds are used to support Queenslanders living with multiple sclerosis.