Buyers can register their interest early by visiting Holden’s Astra: Coming Soon webpage or by contacting their local Holden dealer.
Rolling off Opel’s Gliwice production line for the first time, the Astra arrives with multiple awards and accolades in Europe to its name.
The Astra is equipped with a new all-aluminium, 1.4-litre ECOTEC Direct Injection turbo engine capable of producing up to 110kW of power and 240Nm of torque with a targeted combined fuel consumption of as little as 5.8 litres/100km. For a sportier drive, the option of a 1.6-litre ECOTEC Direct Injection turbo engine boasts up to 147kW and 300Nm.
The range includes:
- 1.4-litre turbo ECOTEC engine
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- 7-inch colour touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Rear View Camera with Rear Park Assist
- Digital Radio
Astra RS (above Astra R)
- 1.6-litre turbo ECOTEC engine
- Passive Entry Push-Button Start
- Advanced Park Assist
- Side Blind Spot Alert
- Holden Eye forward facing camera with:
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Keep Assist.
Astra RS-V (above Astra R)
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Leather-appointed, front heated seats
- Heated steering wheel
- 8-inch colour touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Embedded satellite navigation
- LED tail lamps
- Dual-zone climate control.
Recommended retail pricing:
- 1.4-litre turbo R manual $21,990
- 1.4-litre turbo R automatic $24,190
- 1.6-litre turbo RS manual $26,490
- 1.6-litre turbo RS automatic $28,690
- 1.6-litre turbo RS-V manual $30,990
- 1.6-litre turbo RS-V automatic $33,190.