Explore the wonders of the outer Great Barrier Reef with a double pass for two adults to Moore Reef, located off Cairns, worth $398.
Sunlover Reef Cruises operates a fast, air-conditioned catamaran to a large pontoon located at pristine Moore Reef, about 40km from Cairns. Hop aboard and enjoy complimentary snorkel equipment, glass bottom boat, semi-submersible coral reef viewing boat, an underwater observatory, marine life touch tank and optional extras including scuba diving, guided snorkeling safari and Seawalker Helmet Diving.
Passengers can check-in at the Reef Fleet Terminal from 8:30am–9:15am. The boat departs at 9:30am sharp.
A Sunlover Reef Cruise includes:
- Travel to the Great Barrier Reef on board an air-conditioned catamaran;
- Tea and coffee upon boarding the vessel;
- Informative presentation hosted by a marine naturalist;
- Four hours at the outer reef;
- Tropical buffet lunch including prawns, hot dishes, salads and tropical fruit;
- Guided coral viewing from a semi-submersible vessel and glass bottom boat;
- On-board touch tank to experience unique marine life up close;
- All snorkeling equipment and expert instruction;
- Snorkeling enclosure with rest and view stations;
- Fully-enclosed kids pool;
- Underwater observatory;
- Fish feeding presentation;
- Freshwater showers and change rooms;
- Full bar facilities (items at an additional cost);
- Tea and coffee prior to pontoon departure.
Sunlover Reef Cruises returns to the marina at approximately 5:30pm.
RACQ Living has one trip for two adults to give away, valued at $398.
The competition opens at 9am on January 3, 2017 and closes at 5pm on February 3, 2017. Winners will be contacted by mail.